Saturday, September 21, 2019

We're in BALI

Thursday 19th we arrived here in Bali, and we have enjoyed these three days here in Sanur on the south east of Bali. We're staying at Pollok & LeMayeur Hotel in a room that I think is the cheapest one here. The toilet is in the shower and there's only cold water in the shower. At first I thought this was crap and was a bit disappointed (most disappointed of my own disappointment because I know what cheap means), but after a few days here I actually don't mind anymore. Outside it's beautiful and the beach is just cross a small street with small markets and places to eat, so we can't complain :)

Yesterday we had our first coconut and Nico also found one on the beach. Unfortunately Nico didn't like it that much.

 I don't know if you can see it, but it looks like the coconut has a face :)



Today we had one goal: To have smoothie bowl for breakfast, and we did! And it was GOOD :)








After a late breakfast we went to the beach. Of course I'm a bit red now, even though I stayed in the shades alot. I guess I underestimated the strength of the sun even if I really thought I was being conscious about it. Tomorrow we'll be waring t-shirts to let our shoulders rest a little :)

It's so fun to see how much Nico likes to play in the water! He's wearing his swim goggles and is diving in and swimming under water. Today he and JT stayed in the water for hours before they had to come up to eat.

After a nice cold shower we went to the nearest restaurant where they play only Bob Marley and have lots of pictures of him. The food was delicious.


 Bob Marley is in the background :)

Now we're back home. Nico is drawing and JT is trimming his toe nails, while I'm writing this post. We figured we'd have a slow Saturday at home.

Tomorrow we'll have smoothie bowl for breakfast again and relax at the beach again (trying not to get burned) :)

We have met a few of these sweet beings :)

















No comments:

Post a Comment