Sunday, September 22, 2019

Meet Mr Coconut

Hello, my name is Mr Coconut.
I was found by Nico in the sea while he was swimming and playing with his dad, and I am so happy that he brought me up and gave me new life!! Before I was just an old coconut, but now I can be EVERYTHING! Nico uses me like a drum, he throws me around like a ball, he fills me with water and throws me back into the sea so he can find me again. The best thing is that he calls me a "kalabas", which is, according to him, something you can fill with stuff. I don't really know what it is, but he lights up when he says I'm one, and that makes it so fantastically special! He brings me everywhere; the beach, restaurants, supermarket and at night I lie outside their room and watches over them.
Nico is my best friend and my savior :) I hope he will bring me along when they leave Sanur in a few days. That would be so great!




                                                                    I'm a drum :)                                                                                   

Nico is a great ventriloquist. Finally I have a voice!


-Mr Coconut

No comments:

Post a Comment