Saturday, October 20, 2012

We're in Brisbane, Australia

Wow! Now we're finally here... It feels a bit odd to actually BE HERE in AUSTRALIA! We've been talking about it for such a long time that when it finally happens I'm so excited that I almost can't believe it. When we were on the plain earlier and I saw that we were flying over Australia on the map it really became reality - we weren't actually IN Australia, but we were certainly OVER Australia and that felt like a big step for me:)
Now we're waiting to check into our room at Kookaburra Inn in Brisbane. Can't wait to take a shower and wash off the airplane-smell, and start this adventure with a clean body and a clean and clear mind :P Today I guess we'll be relaxing and just letting the feeling of this new life settle:) The temperature is good and the sun is shining. What more can we wish for!?!
-Lotte

No comments:

Post a Comment