Thursday, October 25, 2012

Thinking about the journey...


Sitting in our room, relaxing and thinking about the whole journey from we first decided to travel, to being here in Australia. Feels like a long time but it has also gone very fast. Feels as odd as it sounds… I am so grateful for all the help we have got from our families and friends on our way. We stayed for two periods at my parent’s place. That was like a hostel with laundry service and food-serving. My sister opened up her home to us, even if they have a busy household, she also made us food, we have been spoiled for quite some time. Then Lotte’s parents let us stay there for two and a half month. Here we also got showered with love and care, homemade meals and take-away. We got to save up a lot more money than we expected because Lotte’s parents insisted on paying for everything all the time. All of this is true blessings, but the things I appreciated the most was the time we spent together, with all of our families, brother and sisters and their children, doing stuff together and making memories. Thanks all of you, you’re forever in my heart.

It’s also a blessing to have so many friends near and far giving us support, help and tips on where to go and what to take into account. I appreciate all good advices from our more traveling experienced friends. And the last time we were in Kristiansand visiting Mari and Nedvin they introduced us to frisbeegolf. This is a sport I have become to enjoy very much. Brought my discs with me to Australia and hope to continue with the sport here.

To travel gives me a lot of impressions and new things to relate to but also give me time to think about stuff I probably should have taken a settlement with before. So my purpose with, and my goal for this journey isn’t just to explore the world but also to explore myself. My ambition for changing my environment is to brake free and change my thoughts and conception (and the limitation) I have about myself, my potential and what life can be. I want to be in and indulge myself to the Now, where the past nor the future can be. In the Now; all that ever is. Because in the Now there is no worries, no regrets and no room for doubts. In the Now life’s potential flows free in an eternal never-ending experience. My goal is through cultivation and being true to myself to reach a state of mind where I am in balance and harmony. Thank you to all of you that follows us.
JT

No comments:

Post a Comment