Saturday, December 29, 2012

Thoughts of gratitude...

Sitting at the library in Mt Gambier feeling so grateful for everything that this journey has brought us. We have been working for a few days, picking and packing cherries. The work is okay, but what makes it all so amazing is the people we live and work with. Such wonderful people. We have made some good friends, and I am so grateful that all that have happened so far has brought all of us together to share this experience. These people have given us the opportunity to open up to others and they are so open minded and accepting that it feels so natural to be ourselves around them. I have never felt so at home with a bunch of strangers before, and it is just amazing. I guess I have learned that if I'm not trying to be anything else than myself, people will accept me and like me for who I really am (and if they don't like me for who I am, I shouldn't bother anyway). I don't have words to describe how grateful I am for these new people in my life. They are like angels sent from heaven to teach me to be open and honest, and to show me how much love and cohesion it is possible to feel with people I just met. For me that's a gift worth more than anything. I don't know who to thank, but I guess thanking the Universe should cover it all :)

I would like to share some photos from our trip to Blue Lake (the lake provides lots of houses in the area with drinking water so there was no swimming) and from our Christmas celebration at Pete's Fish farm. Pete and Kaye made us all lots of food and Santa Claus came with presents to all of us on Christmas Day after we had a great day at the beach in Beachport. Such wonderful people! Such a wonderful life!

Lotte


Before we started working we spent our days enjoying country life and relaxing in the sunshine :)











Blue Lake is acctually more blue than it looks like! Absolutely AMAZING!!


Christmas Eve party! Higher dimensions joined us as well (the orbs) :)



The great Christmas gifts we got from Ann.


 Christmas Day dinner with all our new friends :)



 Santa brought us all presents :) JT looks very happy about the antenna flag (unfortunately we can't have it on our antenna because the antenna folds in when we turn the engine off, but we'll find a good spot for our Australian flags)

No comments:

Post a Comment